Saturday, September 28, 2013

22 weeks: keep on keeping on

score study with the big guy

Five months already!  According to my What to Expect When You're Expecting app the baby is going to double in weight by the end of the month.  Woah.  That means I'm going to have to retire my cute skinny maternity jeans soon.  Boo hoo.  

In other news, I'm going to be pretty busy in the next month as I prepare for a gig here in London and then head to Miami to sing with Seraphic Fire for the last time this season!  (I sadly had to cancel my other gigs with them, as I want to be sure this little one is born here in London and not on an airplane!)    

I'm not looking forward to a long plane ride in my condition, but perhaps if I look pathetic enough at check-in they'll upgrade me.  Maybe?  Well, in any case, I'll bring my Kindle, lots of knitting projects and will load my phone with episodes of this American Life.  That paired with the specially requested vegetarian Indian meal and lots of junk food snacks should keep happy . . . even if I am stuck in a middle seat!

PS:  Here's what I was up to when I was five months along with Charlotte!


No comments:

Post a Comment