Friday, August 16, 2013

16 weeks: ready . . . set . . .

This is from last week when Jason and I celebrated our ninth wedding anniversary!


I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is flying by!  I'm already at 16 weeks.  That means only four more weeks until we find out the sex of the little one!  I'm anxious to find out so I can either start getting rid of Charlotte's old clothes, or organising them to see what we need.  (Because shopping and organising is really what having kids is all about, right?)  ;)

Speaking of shopping, since we moved to London when Charlotte was only three-months-old, we ended up getting rid of a lot of the things we used when she was first born:  a co-sleeper, swing, bouncy chair, nursing chair, etc.  We'll have to replace those and I'd also like to invest in a new batch of cloth diapers.  Other than that, there are really just little things we need.  Since Charlie is now in a big girl bed, her crib is empty and ready!

Other than my shopping list, there isn't much to do at this point other than rest when I can and try to keep my iron levels up.  (I'm already feeling MUCH less dizzy than I was last week!)  I see the midwife again this next week and will give another update after that.

PS:  Here's what I was up to when I was 16 weeks along with Charlotte!


No comments:

Post a Comment